“The Charming Taste of Europe” to Host Multiple Masterclasses
We are back with unmissable dates in April and May with new Masterclasses on Bordeaux wines!
Here are the upcoming dates:
- New York
– Monday 24th from 4-6 p.m.
– Location: Harlem Wine Gallery with food and wine pairings by Contento Restaurant NYC 2067 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, New York, NY 10027 (between 123rd and 124th Streets)
– Speaker – Mary Gorman-McAdams, MW
– Wednesday 26th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Location: Birch Road Lincoln Park, 1113 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
– Relator: Christy Fuhrman Accredited educators Bordeaux.
– Friday 28th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– Location: Commonwealth Wine School35 Dunster Street, first floor Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
– Relator: Jessica SculleyAccredited Bordeaux educators
– Tuesday 2 May from 16.30-18.30
– Location: Aqualina Resort with Japanese fusion pairing at Ke-uh 17875 Collins Avenue | Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160 T: 305.918.8000 | D: 305.918.6770
– Speaker Dr. Gershwin Narraidoo, Director of Learning and Development
– Wednesday 3 May from 11.00 – 13.30
– Location: Vinya Table 266 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables FL 33134
– Speaker: Alessandra Esteves
We look forward to seeing you!